The start

Recently, I have stronger and stronger awareness about the strength as a lady.

For the past twenty years, life was so easy for me. I only had to follow the life path of what people normally expect me to do: to score good marks in primary school, secondary school, and then go to university. I might not bother other things like the money, world news, as well as the communication skills to deal with different people. I could live thoughtlessly and still grown up as a fine piece.

After graduated, I finally noticed that no one has the right to maneuver what we should do. The same goes to: no one will take the responsibility for our problems. So it becomes essential to think seriously about how to manage our own life, from how to spend our little salary wisely, whom to please (or who we should pay more attention to), and what to do to improve our life quality.

So I started to realize that the key to success is merely about practicing good habits, though the consequences of these habits are usually hard to be seen in a short time. Let's take a physical example, it is a good habit to apply lotion after taking bath, and it does really improving my skin condition after few months. It is the power of the small habits.

Hehe. I think I am writing too much, but it is what I recently thinking over, about what I can make into habits, to make me a better person. Many plans are awaiting. After all, I just want to share some of my thoughts and it is the initial idea of why I want to open this blog: to share and practice the good ideas that I have learned from somewhere else. It is just for fun. I hope you will enjoy here too.

Comments